- We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain related records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
- Tracking information which our web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of the Sites or communicate with us by e-mail (for example, your domain name, your e-mail address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
- We may use this information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of the Website and other communications tools
- Track usage of the Sites
- Improve current products, services and related training
- Develop new products and member services
- We do not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for when required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Personal and account information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products and services offered on the Sites will only be used to process the transactions you request.
- We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today's technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.